Tuesday, March 2, 2010

365 Days - Tuesday

Just found the 365 days challenge, wow, one every day ! Click here to visit!

Tuesdays are a triple challenge, and today's requirements are: circle, pearl, silver. I incorporated the "silver" by using the actual word, that works, right ?

Dreamed my husband planned a card party, and I thought his friends were coming to make cards, instead of playing poker. Oh deardy dear.

Time for lunch, and the People's Court, then back again to attempt the Spiderman challenge over at Cinema Saturday. I am so stumped on that one...

3 comments:

  1. Your card is gorgeous! Luv the layering of papers. Thanx for playing at 365 Cards.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great card! and soo clever to use the Silver from your sentiment ; )

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yes! I think that counts! Great outside the box thinking!! :)

    ReplyDelete