Thursday, September 2, 2010

365 Cards - Ad Inspired

♥♥♥ ♥♥♥

Although I did not do justice to the photo (and Hannah's inspirational card) at 365 Cards today, I am still very satisfied with this card. (Have I said lately I am a BIG Hannah fan ? Not often enough I think! )

First a shout out to Gloria - I used her go-to sketch, which I think is so classic and attractive. AND her altered Tim Holtz pins, which I totally copied. I always get so much from Gloria, hope I give a teeny bit back.

Visit both of these blogs - they are both amazing women with wonderful talents !!

What I thought were allergies turned out to be just a miserable icky summer cold. So back to bed for me....

When Brie was little and complaining about something I said to her "oh, stop your whining."
She replied "I am not whining. I am moaning." That is how I feel today, moaning...

I am thinking I will link you to some other of my blogger friends and inspirations here - there is always someone yet to meet out there !

♥♥♥ ♥♥♥ ♥♥

8 comments:

  1. Hi there

    I'm not sure what you have done but your entry for this card on 365 is not linked to your blog.

    This is another fab card,I wish I could go shopping with you for your craft stuff.Hope you feel better sooooon.

    Hugs

    Gail

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wonderful card. Love all the texture on it.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Haha... Jan, you're so sweet. Thanks for the shout-out :-) This is a great card and that clock is awesome!

    Hope you feel better soon!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful card!! (Hope you feel better!)

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is a super card Jan! Love the old German background, it's wonderfully done!

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is a gorgeous card Jan...
    Hope you're feeling better.

    ~victoria~

    ReplyDelete
  7. This is such a great take on the ad inspired challenge, Jan - love it!

    ReplyDelete