Tuesday, September 2, 2014

The endless skies


♥♥♥♥♥


Big thank you to the ladies at 
Try Stampin' on Tuesday
who counted this card in their top 3 !!

Although it is September, we still have a few gorgeous weeks of summer yet.  But I cannot help thinking of fall coming, with great delight !  Spencer went back to school today, and I wonder if he will be the same character he was last year.  

Over the weekend we let him use a video camera of ours, and he was such a riot as he introduced his "Kid's News", which included a section on plants, on storm drains, and a reminder to wear sunscreen, along with interviews.  He interviewed Patti at Albertsons, who works in the bakery, and showed Julia, our server working hard.  It was really quite well done, considering he is only 6.

Well, today I feel the back to school spirit of all moms, and join in throwing up my arms in joy, even though that part of my life is long gone.  I had to make a card, right away, of course, and off I was to


with their sketch, and the last of week of 
whatever makes you happy !


Here is my card. Although not an exact rendering of the sketch, it "made me happy" to stray !


Hope you like it !!

♥♥♥♥♥


3 comments:

  1. A lovely elegant card. Black and white are elegance itself. Thanks for joining in with us at Try Stamping on a Tuesday. Caz

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful! So elegant! Thanks for joining us at Try Stampin' on Tuesday!

    ReplyDelete