Tuesday, April 27, 2010

365 Cards - 8 Little Things

Yesterday a Joy Fold, today a Tri-Fold, thought I would try one again....

365 Cards is requiring pieces of 8! 8 different things, 3 times.

8 colors
8 letters in Birthday
8 shiny blings (is blings a word?)

Boy, was this one fun. I didn't think it would be, but it was actually a very freeing experience !

A blustery Pooh Day here, lots of rain and wind. Lost my keys, or maybe some little man-boy hid them, and finally had to use Dom's spares. Went to Michael's and their computers were down so cash only, something I am totally not familiar with any more, being a complete techno freak. And no, I don't write checks either.... Argh, what a day, didn't even get started til afternoon. A head under the covers day I do believe....

3 comments:

  1. i love your bright birthday card. I am still scratching my head at the moment, or rather, my mood is not up to it.. hopefully.. I will be able to come up with something later.. love your take on the challenge girlie... :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. Blings is soooo a word in my vocab! Fun! I especially love how you did the word birthday (and used it as an 8!) I might have to steal that. :p

    ReplyDelete
  3. love your card. And yes it was totally a freeing experience creating mine as well. Fun.

    ReplyDelete