Saturday, April 10, 2010

Project Tuesday - Diaper Fold


Project Tuesday has a diaper fold pouch challenge that is totally perfect for what I need. !!! Going to a housewarming tomorrow and thought this would work for a gift card. My card was made with lots and lots of love.

Stephanie is the daughter of my bff Rufina - and just moved into her first (owned) home ever. I remember how thrilling that was, don't you ? I think she and Sean are going to announce their engagement tomorrow too, but I didn't dare go with the lovey -dovey idea just in case !

Sean is the son of Chris Brathwaite, an Olympian who was killed by a sniper while he was training by the river next to the Oregon Ducks Autzen Stadium. I have a photo of Sean, with Stephanie (and Brie) from their third grade class, and here they are in their thirties, finally about to embark on their lives together.

Making a special card for special people is what I love so much about this craft !!

8 comments:

  1. thanks for the wonderful compliment on my card if you want my card you can have it i just need your mailing info. I have lots of card and love to share them.

    ReplyDelete
  2. you are rocking all the challenges... another gorgeous piece of vintage work. I heart this :D

    ReplyDelete
  3. it's stunning and Stephanie is going to love it!

    ReplyDelete
  4. OMGosh....This is BEAUTIFUL!!!!!!! I love everything about it!!!!!! Thanks for playing along with us at Project Tuesday!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a lovely card with a lot of heart put into it. The lucky recipients will love it. Thank you for joining us at Project Tuesday.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Great job Jan. I LOVE vintagy stuff. Great idea to use the pocket for your gift card. Best wishes for your friends! TFS!

    ReplyDelete
  7. gorgeous and congrats to your daughter!!! so glad you joined us on Project Tuesday this week :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. This is so pretty! I love the result. Thanks for playing along at Project Tuesday this week!

    ReplyDelete