Friday, October 15, 2010

CCCB 26

♥♥♥ ♥♥♥ ♥♥♥

First, and most importantly, I want to thank City Crafter Challenge for awarding me their top prize last week !!! Wow, I have wanted to win that challenge for a long time, and I guess I made no bones about it either, lol.

This week their challenge is "take flight", and some wings were in order. There is something about little red birds at Christmas that I think is so wonderful ! AND, since the sun was shining, I decided to leave it in the picture, so rare here in Oregon and about to become completely a memory. I know I mention it a lot, but I do dearly love the rain.

Ok, here is one more Spencer story...

Spencer and Brie were snuggling on the couch, and Brie fell asleep. Spencer got up to use the little potty, and when he was done, he picked up the bowl, brought it into the living room, set it down on Brie's chest, then shook her awake "mama mama wake up!" I will leave the end of this story to your own imagination.

Have a wonderful weekend !!

♥♥♥ ♥♥♥ ♥♥♥

7 comments:

  1. First of all, congrats once again, your creation is so beautiful and you are well-deserved the top prize last week!
    I think the red birds are really pretty, and I love that edge punch and lace too, lovely work there, thanks for sharing it with us at CCCB! We really enjoy having you here!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congrats to you on your win Jan! And you did a lovely job on this card, too, love the paper and the embossed backgrounds. Have a great weekend, Ira

    ReplyDelete
  3. this is lovely Jan. I heart the earthy colours :D

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a great card Jan, really pretty!

    Love your Spencer stories, I can only imagine what Brie must have said waking up to that nice little present!

    ReplyDelete
  5. So beautiful! Thank you for joining us at CCCB!

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is beautiful Jan! Love the reds and that pretty piece of lace.
    I think I've told everyone in my family the Spencer story. hee hee
    Hugs!

    ReplyDelete
  7. You really deserved your win and this card is so beautiful and elegant ... thanks for joining us again at CCCB

    ReplyDelete