Tuesday, May 8, 2012

The story was whatever was the song


♥♥♥♥♥

Here is a beautiful photo from Inspired by Stamping ...



This is a little softer vision.  I have posted a lot of cards the past couple of weeks, and I wish now that I had entered this challenge a little earlier, just to do the colors justice !


This is a tag set upon a card. I have tried to get a better picture, but the sun is just so bright !  *sigh*

Anyway, the tag is colored with distress ink, and covered with a glimmer mist.  The netting behind the flower is actually from a bag that contained shower scrubbies.  It has a very interesting texture, and I am going to try to do more with that.

I am sorry I cannot tell you much about the card's ingredients - just as in my first post of the day, many things are recycled, or found in my scrap bin.

Card stock - Recollections
Design Paper - Bo Bunny, and ?
Flowers & Bling - Recollections
Ribbon - s*e*i
Folder - Darisa
Ribbon, lace, jewelry cording - stash

♥♥♥♥♥♥

5 comments:

  1. This is really beautiful Jan, I love your softer version! A gorgeous tag! Thanks for joining us at the IBSIC this week.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow! This is so pretty ... and yes I saved some of my textured scrubby stuff ... still waiting to be used ... but it will be .... one day

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow! This is so beautiful. I love how you used the colors from the challenge! Hugs, Joanna

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow! This is so beautiful. I love how you used the colors from the challenge! Hugs, Joanna

    ReplyDelete
  5. Congrats on your win at IBSIC, Jan!! I'm glad I can leave you a comment today, too. :)

    Beautiful embossing on here....love that pattern!

    ReplyDelete