Wednesday, September 7, 2011

Card Patterns 131


♥♥♥♥♥♥


Here is the sketch for Card Patterns this week !

I "mirrored" mine so that my little mummy wouldn't look as if he was walking off the card !  The most fun thing about Halloween is that it is kinda silly, and yet we pretend it is kinda spooky too.  Even 3 year old Spencer knows it is all pretend scary !  I also did a Halloween card because, well, let's face it, I buy everything I see, and I will never, in this life-time, use up all my Halloween "stuff."



The mummy is embossed, and filled with white Gelly Roll Pen. (Isn't that such a darling stamp !!)   The flowers are cheapo put-together things, covered in distress ink.

Cardstock - American Crafts, Recollections
Design Paper - My Mind's Eye, DCWV
Scalloped brads - Recollections
Punch - Martha Stewart
Flowers - Michael's $1 bin (inked)
Ink - Ranger distress, Gelly Roll
Bling - Michael's $1 bin
Stamp - studio g

♥♥♥♥♥♥

2 comments:

  1. Super cute Halloween card Jan! Please make more of these, this one's superb! (and it gives you a good reason to use up your stash ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am loving this card Jan! The grouping of flowers is so pretty and that image is adorable! Thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete