Wednesday, September 21, 2011

CCCB 75


♥♥♥♥♥
City Crafter's Challenge this week is MUSIC !

One reason I became inclined to join in the fun of paper crafting was because I had seen some cards with music on them.  I thought that musical paper was just so romantic and beautiful, soft, and vintage.  As if no one writes music any more, how goofy is that !

When I was younger I took some music theory classes, and have loved all sorts of music all my life.  Def Leppard to Yo Yo Ma, Motown, Warren Zevon, Chris Brown, love em all.  

Spencer is quite a music lover himself.  He has been able to identify musical instruments he hears from at least 2 years old, clarinet, tuba, trombone.  Unfortunately, while he sings with great enthusiasm, it is not done particularly well.  Sort of like most of us !

Well, enuff said - here is my card ....


Cardstock - Bazzill
Design Paper - Creative Imaginations, K & Co, Bo Bunny, memoriesinthemaking
Alpha stickers - Making Memories
Brads - Karen Foster
Jewelry cording
Beads - recycled from old watch
Treble clef clip - Staples

♥♥♥♥♥♥


8 comments:

  1. Jan I am drawn to your card by the colors and classic show case feel! It looks like it should be announcing a concert! Fabulous!
    Kindest regards,
    Jennifer

    ReplyDelete
  2. I just love your vintage cards Jan, you do such a spectacular job!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh wow Jan, your love for music really shows! This is an exquisite card with all the right elements, I had the same first thought as Jennifer, it WOULD make a splendid concert poster! Hugs, Ira

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a beautiful card, so elegant and beautiful, thanks for playing along with us at CCCB!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Totally amazing!! I love all the details .. perfect for the challenge Jan ... thanks so much for playing along at CCCB

    ReplyDelete
  6. Lovely card, Jan! Beautiful violin image and the treble clef clip(I have one of those) are nice touches.

    ReplyDelete
  7. What an amazing card. It is beautiful. So glad you played along with us at CCCB!

    ReplyDelete
  8. This is so lovely! Thanks for playing along at CCCB!

    ReplyDelete