Wednesday, September 14, 2011

Papercraft Star 62


♥♥♥♥♥♥♥

Who doesn't LOVE an "anything goes" challenge !  That is what is going on this week at Papercraft Star !!


The creepy bugs are from Rilly, our sponsor over at theHouseAcrosstheBay !  She has some really fun, scary, spooky Halloween stuff this year, I had a hard time choosing one this week, so I guess I will have to make some more !

You cannot make a mistake on an "anything goes" challenge - not possible.  If you haven't had the nerve yet to enter a challenge, or our challenge, this is the perfect time !  We have all been beginners at some point, and you have done new things too - that is why we welcome everyone at Papercraft Star !!  We absolutely love to see YOUR ideas, and I really mean that.

Play along - I promise it will be fun !!

Purple bug paper - theHouseAcrosstheBay Etsy Shop
Cardstock - American Crafts
Design Paper - My Mind's Eye, Little Yellow Bicycle
Skull, bones, hat - K & Co
Boo - Making Memories
Ink - Ranger Distress

♥♥♥♥♥♥♥

6 comments:

  1. Awe Halloween cards already! This one is jut the right amount of spooky! So cute!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ha! This one's awesome Jan! I'll take my hat off to you ;-) Big time fun card!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Jan, this is the coolest Halloween card ever! I love the purple and green colors together and that image from THATB is perfect! Makes me want to graby my Halloween bag and get ready for the all night quest for candy!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hehehe Spooktacular! I adore your Halloween card! It reminds me of the dancing and singing skeletons in The Nightmare Before Christmas!
    Kindest regards,
    Jennifer

    ReplyDelete
  5. This card is so much fun! Love dem bones! :-)

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love this card Jan, it is so bright and fun! I love the skeleton guy with his hat and the purple bug paper matches his hat perfectly. What a wonderful Halloween card.

    ReplyDelete