Wednesday, October 5, 2011

JUGS 104


♥♥♥♥♥♥

Just Us Girls has a sketch this week, as they always do the first week of the month.


This week my daughter Brie is in Savannah, Georgia playing with the Oregon US Golf Association team.  So, we missed having her with us for her birthday !  This is the card I made for her - and it is green since she is playing golf this week !

Everything is little scraps of things left around.  I will do my best to remember where they came from ...



The day before Brie's birthday Jason asked little Spencer 

    Do you know it is Mom's birthday tomorrow ?
It is ?  What date is it ?
    Well, it is October 4th.
Oh wow - that is the same day The Lion King comes out in Blue-Ray !!

A sure way for him to remember his mom's birthday forever....

Cardstock - Coredinations
Design Paper - I think, Creative Imaginations, Prima, Kaiser Craft, 7 Gypsies ??
Stamp - TPC
Brad - My Mind's Eye
Flower - Recollections petals inked with Ranger Distress
Green ink - Ranger Distress
Punches - ek success, Martha Stewart
Lace - stash

♥♥♥♥♥♥♥

4 comments:

  1. Jan this is an adorable card. Love what you do with scraps. How funny that Spencer even knew the Lion King comes out on blue ray! LOL

    Anitra

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful card lovin' the green and all scraps you say? Awesome job!
    Thanks for playing along with Just Us Girls this week!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gorgeous card, Jan! And again you have me laughing while reading your post. My son is the same way! He would only remember my birthday if something like the Lion King was out on Blu-Ray. Ha! The other day he was watching TV and a life insurance commercial came on. I overheard him say to his sister, "wait, how old is mom again? Maybe she needs this." That little stinker!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love the soft vinatage theme of this card,the soft green is lovely.Perfect as always ,I expect no less from you my clever crafty friend.

    ReplyDelete