Sunday, December 4, 2011

♥♥♥♥♥

Sorry I have been absent for a few days.  Things have been just a little nuts here as we prepare for the holidays.  Both of us are in the throes of a bout of bronchitis, and we are awaiting news of Dom's impending surgery.  He has recently been diagnosed with Achalasia, a rare disorder that comes along as often as a lottery winner does - with those kind of odds he should have opted for the lottery instead !!  We will be traveling to Portland Oregon for his surgery in the next few weeks.

Meantime, here are some Christmas tree photos.
 Dining Room


Kitchen


Living Room
 Media Room
 Media Room
Media Room

Alice in Wonderland tree
Living Room 

I am not overly thrilled with the Alice tree pictures, and will take more on a brighter day.  The Alice images are from theHouseAcrosstheBay, I added color with Copics, some stickles, and they are attached to a weird little circle/bead ornament.  On this set it says "Eat", as in "eat me", the other one is "Drink", as in drink me, the both together conjure up -
Eat, Drink and be Merry

I will be back soon with some more cards !!

♥♥♥♥♥♥


6 comments:

  1. Whoa Jan, I think you just might have beaten all the Christmas fairs there are! Awesome trees and why the worries about your Alice tree? It's gorgeous! Love that big clock in there! Good luck with Dom, I'll be thinking of you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Quantas e quantas árvores!!! Quanta beleza e luz!! Adorei!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Jan
    Sorry to hear you and Dom and are not feeling too good ,I guess you thought it was your cooking making Dom ill. I do hope he will be OK ,googled Achalasia and it sounds yuk.I love all your trees,so pretty .We don't even have one at Christmas ( it's a bit bah humbug in our house ).Just about finished unpacking after the house move ,I have to get my Christmas cards made ,real soon.
    hugs

    ReplyDelete
  4. YAY! Tree pic! They're all wonderful, but i think my favorite is the one in the living room next to that gorgeous little table for two setting. Very pretty! You did an awesome job now kick back and enjoy it! Hugs!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love seeing all your beautiful Christmas trees! Gorgeous!
    Kindest regards,
    Jennifer

    ReplyDelete
  6. Having shared hospitality at your lovely home, I can say this year looks to be even more exciting. Love the concept of your Alice tree. Merry Christmas to you, neighbor!

    ReplyDelete