Wednesday, August 22, 2012

Papercraft Star 109 - Vacation


♥♥♥♥♥

Our theme at Papercraft Star this week is ...

Vacation !

Who doesn't love love love vacation !!

Here is our inspirational photo ...


This reminds me a little of when we drive down to Reno - except to Reno the hills are steeper, and the trees are all firs !!  But the sunlight dapples the road just the same.

For our vacation we did take our annual Reno trip this year.  We haven't really taken a long trip for years, but my favorite destination would always be Walt Disney World.




This is just the sort of thing I would have with me.  A little book with pockets jammed with tickets, and plans.  My family always makes great fun of my WDW preparations ahead of time, (a Disney commando I am), but they never stand in a line or wonder where to get lunch.  Nope, no standing around looking at maps and scratching our heads.  And that is how Dom and I rode Splash Mountain four times in a row, with no one around !  

I am pretty good at bossing other people around when they plan a WDW trip too.

Hope you had a lovely vacation/holiday this summer !  Why not share it with us at Papercraft Star with a little reminiscence and a card ??  We would LOVE to have you !!

Card stock - American Crafts
Design Paper & tickets - gcd, My Mind's Eye
Bulldog clip - Tim Holtz
Ink - Ranger

♥♥♥♥♥


4 comments:

  1. Fabulous creation ... remind me to contact you should I ever get the chance to go to Disney!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fabulous card, Jan, I love all your preparations! As for Disney World, I would love to go with my grandson! We have not been, but was able to take my four children to Disney Land in Japan the first year it opened and twice more. Needless to say we so enjoyed it and it was a hoot! Fun to hear everything in Japanese. Have a wonderful Wednesday!

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a great way to remember your vacation memories, Jan! LOVE all the snippets and strings and that perfect, little clamp!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hey if someone is not on the ball a WDW vacation can turn ugly real fast! LOL Love this little book with all those vintage looking tags and, tickets and journaling spots!

    Hugs,
    Anitra

    ReplyDelete