Wednesday, October 10, 2012

Papercraft Star 116 - Fall Colors


♥♥♥♥♥

Papercraft Star 116 has a theme this week - fall colors !

One of my most favorite challenges each year, and I make a few cards with just these colors.  Check out this inspirational picture ...





People often use the term "glorious" when they talk about the incredible colors of the fall season.  We don't have quite the vibrant tree colors here in Oregon as we did when I lived in Minnesota, but all the same, a few peek through those evergreen trees !!


I made my own felt flowers, and that funny leaf doily I found in a package at the Dollar Store !

Everyone plans for fall color cards - I know you do too.  Why not link up with us at Papercraft Star this week - we would love to have you !!

Card stock - DCWV
Design Paper - Bo Bunny
Bird sticker - K & Co
Stickles and Ink - Ranger
Raffia - Stash
Felt flowers - hand made

♥♥♥♥♥


5 comments:

  1. Gorgeous Jan! Love your little felt flowers - so pretty!!

    Deanne :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful Jan ... I love the bird and those gorgeous felt flowers

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful card, Jan, I guess I am strange, but I love that doily! I guess I am going to have to go looking at the collar store now! I love the colors you used and your felt flowers also! Gorgeous card! Have a wonderful Wednesday!

    ReplyDelete
  4. The leaf doily is great Jan! The color really brings out the yellow on the bird! I'm going to have to keep my eye out when shopping at the dollar store!

    ANitra

    ReplyDelete
  5. This card is sooooo pretty. Beautiful job!

    ReplyDelete