Monday, February 25, 2013

TKJ 110 - Use a Sketch


♥♥♥♥♥

This week, at The Kraft Journal, we were required to use a sketch.  I usually work from a sketch anyway, and here is the one I chose.


Well, sketches are only supposed to get us going, right ??  lol


Jan Del Bone
I love those Brown Kraft Blank Note Cards, and used them again this week as a base.  I added some edge punched Buff Ivory Card Stock  and design paper.  A Mini Canvas Rectangle was frayed and adhered with some buttons strung with Natural Hemp Cord.  I free hand cut a heart made from E Flute Corrugated Kraft Paper, added a pink ribbon behind, wrapped with more Natural Hemp Cord and stuck in a pink heart shaped hat pin.  The Love rubbing sentiment was added from the Love Ink Rubbing Collection.

If you use sketches regularly, this is a simple enough challenge !  Hope to see you at The Kraft Journal !!

All supplies from the Kraft Outlet are linked above
also
Punches - Martha Stewart, ek success
Design Paper - We R Memory Makers
Buttons, Ribbon, Heart Pin - stash

♥♥♥♥♥


2 comments:

  1. Great take on the sketch. I really like the corrugated heart and the muslin together

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh this is pretty ... I LOVE the stamp ... and the colours are perfect!

    ReplyDelete