Monday, May 20, 2013

TKJ 122 - Celebrations


♥♥♥♥♥

The Kraft Journal's theme this week is ...

Celebrations !!










This week I did a graduation card for a guy, using the Celebrations theme.  I began with a Kraft Note Card, and adhered a piece Kraft and Black Cardstock to the top.  I added three banners of Washi Tape, adhered to some Kraft Cardstock, and black paper.  The sentiment was stamped on a Memo Book Sticker, and mounted on more black and Kraft CardstockEarthy Hemp Cord was wrapped around the card, and bowed atop a button.  I completed the inside with more Washi Tape.  This was a very easy card to make for a man, and very quick !! 

All supplies from Kraft Outlet are linked above
Other supplies:
Black cardstock - Bazzill
Button - stash
Stamp - Fiskars

♥♥♥♥♥

 

2 comments:

  1. Great guy card ... I just love fishtail banners!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love how you used the Washi Tape! The graduate will love it! :-)

    ReplyDelete