Monday, June 10, 2013

The Kraft Journal 125 - Just 4 Him !


♥♥♥♥♥

This week, at The Kraft Journal, we are featuring special things that are ...

Just 4 Him !

This was pretty simple for me, as I had planned to make Dom a mini book for his long stay in the hospital.  Want to see the whole thing ?  

Here we go !


The book began life as a Bo Bunny mini.  I added a couple of charms and some fiber to the rings, but just a couple.  I included some Black Burlap Ribbon, which I have used up now (*sigh*), what a cool product.


This was our wedding day, and I think you can decipher the decade !  Dom had a huge, and I mean HUGE afro, can you see it ?  A couple of Kraft Outlet items I included here were the Love Ink Rubbing, and a Hear Ye Hear Ye Banner sticker.

Jan Del Bone
In 1990 we took our first trip to Walt Disneyworld, with our daughter, and nephew, Joe.  Here I included two appropriate Adage Tickets, and a Journaling Ticket, along with some Washi Tape and my favorite, the Natural Hemp Cord


Our daughter was indeed, a beautiful bride. One of my favorite memories of this day is Brie and Joe whirling on the dance floor. The Lille tag is inside a Glassine bag, and again we have some  Black Burlap Ribbon.


Not pictured, but inside the envelopes are Hang Tags, with some more Washi Tape.


Our daughter was named Oregon Golfer of the Year 2012, and this is one of many of her trophies.  On the envelope is a "shine" rubbing, and  Washi Tape.


 Dom with our rascally grandson, Spencer.  I included some family jokes on this page.  The Card Sleeve Envelope includes another Hang Tag, and the OUI on the right is from the Salvage Stickers book.

All the photos are copies, made into sepia tones, and covered in wax.  That seems to give it a softer and more aged look.   I haven't included all the additional supplies I used here, as there were so many, but would be glad to answer any questions about them.

Dom's nurses and doctors enjoyed the little mini too !  It was different from a regular get well card, and personalized him as a patient too.

You are probably making a Father's Day card for someone you love - why not link it up at The Kraft Journal,  ??  We would love to have you !

♥♥♥♥♥

No comments:

Post a Comment