Friday, June 6, 2014

Doing the right thing


Thank you to the ladies at Stampin' Royalty
who included this card in their top three !!

Today, the last of the man cards for me this week.

Challenges are :

Father's Day / The guy in your life !
Fathers Day / Male
Father's Day / The man in your life
Have a great weekend !!



  1. Brilliant, fabulous use of your papers. a wonderful crown and message. Thanks for sharing in Cardz 4 Guyz. Caz

  2. A great choice of DPs and a fab charm at the center. Thanks for sharing with us at Cardz4Guyz this week. :)

  3. I love this card. It is such a perfect male card. May I post a link to your card on my Manly Monday blog post? It's a post where I showcase masculine cards for my readers. Let me know if you want your card in the Monday post and I'll send you a link to it after it goes live. My email is grohcm at gmail dot com. Send a link with an email so I can find your card again.

  4. I love your card, its perfect, the background paper are fantastic.

    Thank you for sharing it with us at Fab 'n' Funky Challenges.

    Anne-Marie x x