Tuesday, February 16, 2010

Everything But the Kitchen Sink #9


The paper is from DCWV (la creme matstack) and Martha Stewart. The "cherish" embellishment is from makingmemories. On the sides are flairs from some old scrapping books from more than 10 years ago that my sis-in-law gave me when I took up this sport. They are on disappearing tape, and about the easiest thing I have ever used.

I love that cream/white/black combo - it always looks elegant, and you can use it for so many occasions.

4 comments:

  1. Beautiful Embellishment and great paper! Wonderful job on the sketch.

    ReplyDelete
  2. So pretty! I have some of that paper and I love it! Thanks for playing with us in the challenge! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great card! Thanks for playing along with our challenge! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Very nice! Thanks for playing the EBTKS challenge! :D

    ReplyDelete