Saturday, September 18, 2010

365 Cards - Harvest Fest



♥♥♥ ♥♥♥

Hi ! I am back from vacation in Reno. Lost $60, sad huh, and it took us 5 days to do it. Dom said he is tired of eating.

I missed my paper, but did manage to get in a couple of lss down there, and some other craft stores.

And now, before I am off to do scoreboard at the last golf tournament of the year, I wanted to fit in just one teeny little card ...

365 Cards has a harvest fest day today - I don't think I managed to do 3 harvest colors, but they are FALL colors nonetheless. And two fall images, well a harvest moon, a cat and a witch are 3.

Gotta run - have a great day !!!

5 comments:

  1. delicious card Jan! Sorry to hear about your vacation. Have fun at the golf tournament :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great card Jan, the tags are gorgeous! I bet you would have loved to spend your lost US 60,-- on craft stuff or? Hope you had a great time in Reno, though!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This card is great! I am loving the green! Too cute!

    Regan

    ReplyDelete
  4. Aww man! You were supposed to make enough to cover the vaca. Darn! LOL Never thought I'd hear a man say he was tired of eating. :) Fun card!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I'm glad you had fun in Reno!! Cute card, love the ticket

    ReplyDelete