Sunday, April 17, 2011

Card Patterns 111

♥♥♥♥♥♥♥


Card Patterns gave us this sketch for this week. I haven't done a masculine card for a while, and DCWV just came out with the most amazing book, called Tattered Time. I ripped that book from the shelf so quickly, and every single page of it lends itself to something in my imagination.


Hope you are having a wonderful weekend. Dom has been named "Captain Hook" this Sunday by our Spencer, and they are enjoying some tv time together while I post.

Cardstock and lettered paper - Jenni Bowlin
Kraft Cardstock - Recollections
Tag paper and ruler - DCWV
Stamp, posts, tape, grunge board- Tim Holtz
Jewelry cording , eyelet and token - stash
Screw brads - Recollections
Ink - Versamark, Ranger Distress
Washers - Hub's junk stash


♥♥♥♥♥♥

6 comments:

  1. Look at all those vintage beauties, ahh...... just so wonderful!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Jan, you can always create a perfect masculine card. Me on the other hand....sheesh! I need some major help. I always want to stick a flower on it. Ha!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is a cool manly card Jan, love the metal elements on it and all the different tags!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I haven't seen this paper stack but it looks fabulous! It's soooo Jan. Captain Hook huh? Does that make you Tinkerbell? hee hee Hugs my friend!

    ReplyDelete
  5. wonderful masculine card! Thanks for joining us at Card Patterns!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love the little ticket on this, so cool! Glad you could play along with us on Card Patterns this week!

    ReplyDelete