Friday, April 1, 2011

CCCB 50


To begin with - I took a pic of the weeping cherry Dom planted last year. Isn't it beautiful. Just as we had hoped it would turn out.

Thank you City Crafter ladies for last week's spotlight award - winning awards never gets old, and they are appreciated so much !!

And on to City Crafter's challenge this week - where the theme is 'celebrate good times' with a banner requirement, or the word 'Party". Well, let's just say, if I could do this I would have a party !!

Both of the stamps, dream big and the unicyclist, come from Michael's $1 bin - pretty nice, huh ! Love cheap, love fun... and I don't mind looking through those bins for a treasure, as I always find one (or two).

Have a wonderful weekend !

Kraft cardstock - Recollections
Design paper - K & Co
Striped brown paper, and background circle paper - The House Across the Bay
Journal paper - Sabrina Zanetti
Stamps - Michael's $1 bin
Banner - Cassie's Creations
Brad - Bo Bunny
Jewelry cording - stash
Punched Circles
Top punch - EK Success


♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥

7 comments:

  1. GORGEOUS!!! I love the pop of Pink!! All I can say is YUMMY!!!! Congratulations!!
    TFS

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful card and such a cute banner ... thanks for playing along again at CCCB

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a cool stamp! I dug through the $1 bin at Joanna yesterday so I'm not saying a word. {grin} Congrats on your Spotlight! YAY! I haven't gotten to play in so long I'm having withdrawals. hugs!

    ReplyDelete
  4. That is so pretty, love all the stamped work and the distressed effect, love the shabby chic feel too, thanks for playing along with us at CCCB!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Another wonderful card.. I just love seeing your creations.. You my friend are so talented.. I love this... Thanks so much for playing along with us at CCCB!

    ReplyDelete
  6. So FAB!! LOVE this! Thank you for joining us at CCCB!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Sim seu trabalho merece premios!!!

    ReplyDelete