Found this very very cute Bo Bunny paper at my LSS, Karen & Friends. As soon as I saw it I knew I wanted to turn it into a clock for a Christmas tree decoration. As I was working on it, I thought more and more about making one of my trees an Alice in Wonderland tree. I think I can do it pretty cheaply, less than $20, since I have so much Christmas stuff in my attic stash, purple and red maybe ?
Bo Bunny paper - $1.09
Chipboard - .69
Clock hands - $2.99
Everything else I had on hand.
1) Sprayed all over with white marshmallow Tattered Angels mist.
2) Cut chipboard circle and used 3M spray adhesive to attach the paper.
3) Stamped and embossed in gold the center, which is a Bo Bunny stamp.
4) Added Liquid Pearls in dots around.
5) Added some cheap Michaels rhinestones to the scrolling.
6) Added gold Stickles to the circumference.
Of course, it never shows up as glittery and shiny as it looks InRealLife. More Christmas Tree photos to follow !!