Monday, November 21, 2011

Christmas Hope

♥♥♥♥♥

This week always seems so busy every year !  Not only Thanksgiving, but we also are preparing our home for Christmas.  The big thorough clean, moving around the furniture, and setting up all the Christmas trees.  We won't light them until the dishes are washed on Thanksgiving Day, maybe they won't even be decorated yet, but they will all be in place !  

Thank goodness my son-in-law is always a good sport, and never says (aloud) how nutty that all really is.

Here is one of my first Christmas cards this season.  I have made a couple, and there are many more to come !!

The sketch is from Card Patterns...




Other challenges I am entering are:

Kraft Journal - Christmas Gifts
Paper Creations - Christmas Theme
Paper Sundaes - Beautiful bows

Cardstock - Recollections
Design Paper - My Minds Eye, Graphic 45, the Paper Company
Ticket - Tim Holtz
Sentiment background - Making Memories
Rub ons - (holly & Sentiment )  K & Co
Button - Bo Bunny
Punches - Martha Stewart, ek success
Ribbon - Hug Snug (hand dyed) 
Twine - stash
♥♥♥♥♥♥♥

8 comments:

  1. Lovely! I love the colors and that sprig of holly on the ticket.

    ReplyDelete
  2. How pretty! I never would have thought of stamping an image, and coloring on the TH ticket!
    I really like that.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very pretty, I love the vintage look! Thanks for playing along this week at Paper Sundaes!

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a beautiful card!!!! I love all the textures and the bow is perfect!! Thanks for joining in the fun at Card Patterns!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love this Christmas card Jan! I'm drawn it by that beautiful hand dyed brown ribbon :)
    Kindest regards,
    Jennifer

    ReplyDelete
  6. Beautiful card! Thanks for joining us at Paper Creation Ink. Hugs, Julia-DT

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love the look and feel of this card. The colors are so rich and gorgeous and that little bit of green just pops on there. Love it Jan!

    ReplyDelete