Wednesday, January 25, 2012

Papercraft Star 81

♥♥♥♥♥

The theme this week at Papercraft Star is....

Victoriana !

Here is the inspirational photo ...


Charming children.

Here is my card ....


So many of us love to do vintage things - this one ought to be easy enough for everyone to participate !

The fun chick digital is from our sponsor, theHouseAcrosstheBay digi shop.  It did make me laugh the first time I saw it !!

Digital image - theHouseAcrosstheBay
Cardstock - Recollections
Design Paper - K & Co
Punch - Martha Stewart
Ribbon, button, doily, jewelry cording - stash
Flowers - Michael's $1 bin
Ribbon - Hug Snug hand dyed seam binding

♥♥♥♥♥

3 comments:

  1. Hmmm I didn't see a thing at the Naval Aviation Museum about chicks flying on those zepplins. LOL Love the fun image you chose and all the frou frou on your card. Very girly---girl. :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow now I really like this card Jan! That's a super cute image along with all that wonderful victorian embellishments!

    Anitra

    ReplyDelete
  3. Jan I think this is the most beautiful victorian card!!! The colors are right up my alley! All the layers are perfection!
    Kindest regards,
    Jennifer

    ReplyDelete