Wednesday, June 13, 2012

Papercraft Star 101


♥♥♥♥♥

Papercraft Star opens its 101st challenge today !  Here is our inspirational photo ...


We don't often use a cute image at Papercraft Star - but isn't this an adorable picture !



I tried to capture the colors from the photo.

Our theme is Father's Day, but since my dad passed earlier this year I made a husband/father card instead.  I used a "king" theme to pull it all together.  

I used a brayer and an ink on my TH folder to create the "king" card.

Another easy challenge at Papercraft Star this week - hope to see you there !

Card Stock - Bazzill
Design Paper - DCWV, K & Co, Tim Holtz
Buttons - Bo Bunny, Prima
Brads, fiber, jewelry cording, twine - stash
Stamps - Tim Holtz
Ink - Ranger distress, Mixed Media Colorbox
Sentiment - K & Co

♥♥♥♥♥♥


5 comments:

  1. What a lovely Father's day card, Jan, I do love the colors and those tags are fabulous! Hope your father's Day is a good one!

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOVE the way you've pulled the colors from the inspiration pic in, Jan, and your textures and details are phenomenal! Be blessed!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is terrific ... love the pocket and tags ... and thank you so much for your lovely comment .. much appreciated my friend

    ReplyDelete
  4. Pockets and tags! YAY! Lots of fun textures and shapes on this one Jan. :-) Hugs!

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a super cute idea! I'm itching to take a closer peek at that king card! The photo is just teasing me! No matter how much I adjust my screen. Lovely work Jan.

    Hugs,
    Anitra

    ReplyDelete