Friday, June 1, 2012

Sometimes it all comes together


♥♥♥♥


Today's post is a quick and easy tip for displaying your tags.

Take an old frame you have from your garage.  (or basement or attic, you know you have a couple of these...)

On the back, screw in small screws  - I did four on each side.
Twist wire around the screw on one side, and string it across.

Clip up your tags on your wire !

I used Tim Holtz bulldog clips,  but of course you can use paperclips, or teeny clothes pins.

This took me about 5 minutes to make, and I was thoroughly proud I did not spend $28 to buy the exact same thing at Pier One.  It did not cost me anything, as I already had a frame, 8 screws, and some wire.


My dad made the frame for me many years ago.

I think it turned out exactly as I had hoped it would.  

♥♥♥♥♥

1 comment: