Wednesday, July 11, 2012

I'm the only one


♥♥♥♥♥

This afternoon's post is going to two challenges ...

(who awarded me their Chick of the Week a couple of weeks ago, thank you thank you thank you !!)
and their challenge this week is a sketch


and to colourQ who have these inspirational colors !



My card ...


Super easy and fun card to make !!

Card stock - Bazzill
Design Paper - Simple Stories, My Mind's Eye
Flower - Michaels $1 bin
Brad - MME
Tag - K & Co
Sentiment - Close to my Heart
Ink - Mixed Media Colorbox
Silk ribbon - stash

♥♥♥♥♥



8 comments:

  1. Beautiful card Jan! I love the colors and the papers you've chosen!

    Hugs,
    Anitra

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love, love, love this beautiful color combo. Wonderful sketch! Thanks so much for playing with us at Just Us Girls!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Btight and cheery ,I love it especially the flower .

    hugs

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful card, Jan, I love that flower made with several papers! Thanks for joining in the fun at the ColourQ this week and sharing your card with us!

    ReplyDelete
  5. OH, I just adore all that yellow, Jan, and your big, polka dot pennant is so fun!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Congrats on your award ... this is so lovely ... makes me think of summer ... which we don't have ... so this is the next best thing! ♥♥♥

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oooooooohhhh... I am digging on this card, Jan! it's just HAPPY and I love your combo of patterns! So glad you joined us at ColourQ this week! :)

    ReplyDelete