Wednesday, July 18, 2012

Papercraft Star 104


 ♥♥♥♥♥

Today marks the 104th challenge at Papercraft Star !

Our challenge this week features ice cream !  Here is the inspirational photo ...



my card ...



My favorite ice cream is definitely, and without a doubt, licorice.

Sadly, one can only find it occasionally, but when I do, it is all mine !

The cone came from a children's coloring page on the internet, an excellent source of images for your copics.

Really easy challenge, but at Papercraft Star they usually are !
See you there !!

Card stock - Recollections
Design Paper - Bo Bunny, Creative Imaginations
Ribbon - Bo Bunny
Alpha letters - unknown, stash

♥♥♥♥♥

4 comments:

  1. What a fun card, Jan, love your ice cream cone! Really fun challenge and of course I love ice cream! Not fond of licorice, have you thought of getting one of the new, easy to use ice cream makes where you can make your own and even put toppings on your soft serve ice cream. I got one to share with my grand kids, only problem is I never see them! Yours wold love it! Love your card and thanks for all the sweet words you leave on my blog, they make my day! Hope you are enjoying your Wednesday!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fabulous card! I love the colors, and the details. Beautifully done!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fabulous card Jan ... and you like Licorice?? I adore licorice ... never knew there was a licorice ice cream though ....

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love, love, LOVE those dotted scallops, girl! And your cone looks good enough to eat! But licorice?! For real?! You can have it all ;). LOL!

    ReplyDelete