Wednesday, September 12, 2012

Papercraft Star 112


♥♥♥♥♥

The theme this week at Papercraft Star is

Birdcages !!

I am ashamed to admit that there are a dozen birdcages strewn about my house, not a bird in sight.

This week I am the featured designer, and here is what I did with my goodies from theHouseAcrossTheBay
149 these are two of 8 4.25" designs
232


This is very very soft to look at, the picture here is not faded, and may in fact be even brighter than the card !
I used a lovely white ink to soften all the edges.

I know you have a bunch of birdcage paper, or stamps, just as I do - why not pull it out and join us this week at Papercraft Star ?  You could win these digital papers, or your choice from our sponsor - hope to see you there !!!

Digital papers - theHouseAcrosstheBay

Card stock and dots - Bazzill
Design Paper - Websters Pages
Ink - Mixed Media Colorbox
Pearls - Recollections
Button, ribbon, cording - stash

♥♥♥♥♥


4 comments:

  1. Lovely card as always, Jan, love that digital background you used! Have a wonderful Wednesday!

    ReplyDelete
  2. este é realmente um cartão suave e belo para ficar olhando!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lovely card Jan. I like the watercolor look to it. The digitals look wonderful. Hope you are having a good day.

    Hugs,
    Anitra

    ReplyDelete