Friday, March 1, 2013

Karen & Friends 1 - Green


♥♥♥♥♥

My wonderful little local scrap store Karen & Friends Creations, is hosting a challenge this month, just for fun.  It will be an ongoing challenge, while we try this out.

Our first challenge is GREEN - whatever that may mean to you !

My green card looks like this ...


 and here is the little tag inside ...


If you live in the Eugene / Springfield area, stop in at Karen & Friends Creations, on Yolanda in Springfield.  All the design team's cards will be on display, and you can get in a wee bit of shopping while you are there !!

Card stock - Bazzill
Design Paper - Bo Bunny, Creative Imaginations, Prima
Flower - Recollections
Stamps - Hot off the Press, Fiskars
Brads - My Mind's Eye
Leaves - Bazzill
Ink - Ranger Distress, Versafine
Hole reinforcer - Hand made
Punch - ek distress
Ribbon, tag - stash
Hemp - The Kraft Outlet

♥♥♥♥♥

2 comments:

  1. This is so lovely!! I love the little tag ... I'm going to take a look at the blog now

    ReplyDelete
  2. I tend to shy away from the color green myself, but this card is just so sweet! Love the little tag!

    Anitra

    ReplyDelete