Friday, May 27, 2011

Papercraft Star 47

♥♥♥♥♥♥

Hi ! Welcome to today's Executive Reveal at Papercraft Star. This is our last week with most of our Design Team - we will sure miss Angi, Jen and Cecilia. Meanwhile, I will carry on with Tracy, Regan and Kim until the end of the summer.

This week we have this sketch !


And here is my idea of that same sketch .... We also had to include
1) 1 card stock paper
2) 2 patterned papers
3) 3 pieces of bling


Still working on more "girly" with my favorite card colors. !!

There is still time to link up at Papercraft Star - the close isn't until Sunday at 9pm (Eastern US).

Cardstock - Coredinations
Design Paper - DCWV
Flower paper - Graphics 45
Flower die cut - Tim Holtz
Bling - Recollections
Rub on - 7 Gypsies
Stamp - TPC
Treble clef clip - Staples (thank you Tracy!)
Jewelry cording - stash
Ink - Versafine, Ranger

♥♥♥♥♥♥♥

7 comments:

  1. Very very pretty Jan!! Love the music notes and the flower is just beautiful!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful card Jan. That musical note paper is so fab! I have enjoyed working with you at PCS and wish you all the best! Hugs!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love LOVE this paper combination! A really great card Jan!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Very Pretty Jan. I am so loving that flower! Great work!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Jan, the music notes are my favorite part about this card. It reminds me of when I would play the piano as a little girl. And I love when you create "girly" cards! You might only think you need practice, but you're already a pro!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Such lovely colors and embellishments
    Cheers from Bangalore ,India
    Dr Sonia S V
    http://cardsandschoolprojects.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete