Saturday, May 12, 2012

Good times I remember


♥♥♥♥♥

Today's post comes with memories ...

Chicago singing "Old Days",  the best memory song EVER.
Jethro Tull's "Living in the Past", 2nd best memory song

Here is a picture of something I remember from many many years ago 


and I cannot resist one more ...



On to the challenges !!

Here is a sketch this week from IBSIC
and thank you ladies at IBSIC for a top three last week !!


Here is my card, a dream come true, a tag on a card !!!


This is also going to

 City Crafter -  a photograph

and many thanks to the ladies at City Crafter for their Spotlight Artist award last week !!

and Sarah Hurley - a ticket & a tag

and many thanks to the ladies at Sarah Hurley for a top three last week !

(I think I had a good week !  lol)

I truly enjoyed making this card, though I spent 6 hours yesterday pushing it around on my craft table...

The tag went through quite a bit of glimmer mist, paint, embossing powder, and dragging behind me on the street as I was riding my bike ...  I really beat it up.

And here is the recipe:

Card stock -  Coordinations
Design Paper - K & Co, Kaisercraft
Tickets, photos, postcard stamp, ink, paint, film strip - all T. Holtz
Flowers and Pearls- Recollections
Jewelry cording, brads, button - stash
Pink ribbon - hand dyed Hug Snug

Happy Mother's Day to you all !!!

♥♥♥♥♥♥


10 comments:

  1. Wow Wow Wow! This is just gorgeous! Your efforts and time spent sure was worth it! Amazing results and your tag is just gorgeous!!!! Congrats on your spotlights! Thank you so much for joining in the fun with us at IBSIC this week! :-)))

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is so PRETTY, Jan! LOVE the flowers and that FAB film strip! Pretty papers and lace, too!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow, what a stunning vintage card, I love it !!!! How you've decorated the tag looks amazing.
    Congrats on all the awards last week, very well deserved, thanks for joining us this week at IBSIC. Deb xxxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Happy Mother's Day Jan ... Well done on your Spotlight ... we loved your card ... And this is another beauty ... I just love that film strip ... Thank you for playing long with us at CCCB and have wonderful day!

    ReplyDelete
  5. OH my stars.. Well I have to say your ROCKED our challenge this week my friend.. This is gorgeous..

    Thanks so much for playing along with us at CCCB!

    ReplyDelete
  6. That is unique and beautiful, thanks for playing along with us at CCCB!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Fabulous tag on a card! Jan this is awesome, so glad you had a good week, have a great Tuesday!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Congrats on those wins, Jan! That always feels good, doesn't it?

    I am taken with that little photo strip you placed on your tag. It's so unique and really cool!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Wow Jan! This is amazing! Just gorgeous!!! Hugs, Joanna

    ReplyDelete
  10. very pretty! Thank you for joining us at Sarah Hurley Challenges this week.

    Sarah x

    ReplyDelete