Monday, July 5, 2010

365 Cards, Old/New/Borrowed/Blue


♥♥♥ ♥♥♥ ♥♥♥

Happy Monday !!

OLD/NEW/BORROWED/BLUE

Today I am Guest Designer at 365 Cards ! One of my most favorite challenge blogs EVER, as you know, and was I honored that Pam invited me in for a guest spot.

I do a lot of wedding cards, but this one is completely different from my usual lovey one. The three heels I cut using SCAL, with a freebie cut from my favorite SCAL shop, svgcuts.com. I could not find any sort of cut for that borrowed boot, but the sticker works nicely I think.

I had a lot of fun with this - hope you are inspired with it too!

Details:
Cardstock : Recollections
Heel paper : Stash scraps, glitter paper from DCWV
Paper Punch : Martha Stewart
Boot sticker : Jolee's by You
Flower sticker : Sandylion Essentials
Ribbon : Michael's bin

♥♥♥ ♥♥♥

14 comments:

  1. oh jan, i saw your card on 365...i LOOOOVE it!!! awesome details on the shoes and i love those shoes! thanks so much for sharing and that's so awesome you're on 365 today! have a wonderful monday! *hugs* steph :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Jan, Congrats as Guest DT today!!! :)
    Awesome card, love the shoes and the boot.. real nice work :D Loving all the details

    ReplyDelete
  3. congrats on your guest designer at 365 cards! I love seeing your creations. Your take on today's challenge is adorable!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Good Morning Jan and congrats on your guest DT spot...love the card...
    ~victoria~

    ReplyDelete
  5. Me encantó tu interpretación del desafio Jan!!
    Es perfecta.

    ReplyDelete
  6. WOOHOO! Congrats on your Guest Designer spot today at 365! Awesome card my friend! You are the SCAL queen! Love how your creative mind works. :) Hugs!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Fabbie take on the challenge!!!! So glad that you were picked to be a part of the 365 Cards Celebration...thanks for all of your wonderful support!

    ReplyDelete
  8. jan this is such a great card! i love it!

    ReplyDelete
  9. good grief girl you ROCK!!! so happy to see you as one on the guest designers this week :)
    $295 for a pair of shoes?? yikes!! lol

    ReplyDelete
  10. Jan, this is fantastic and just one of many reasons why you were my pick for guest dt! I hope you had fun with the challenge! You made one awesome card. And...let's tell Rose the shoes were on sale for $29.50.... hee hee

    ReplyDelete
  11. OK, this card pretty much rocks! It's just so flippin' creative... that boot is the perfect touch - so whimsical and funny. :D

    ReplyDelete
  12. This is the neatest card! You are so creative! Congrats on the 365 Guest spot!

    ReplyDelete
  13. This card is great! Love the shoes. Congrats on guest designer, great job!

    ReplyDelete
  14. Cute card! Loving all the shoes! Great job with the 365 Cards challenge!

    ♥♥♥Lea

    ReplyDelete