Wednesday, July 7, 2010

Papercraft Star #3


♥♥♥ ♥♥♥

This week at Papercraft Star our inspiration was this sketch by Beth.

I am not usually an orange kinda gal, but boy, do I love an Orange Julius. That is exactly what this makes me think of - quenching my thirst with something delicious !

I cut the glitter paper with SCAL, and popped the "squares" up. I used a font for the "flowers" and printed them, and the sentiment, in Word on my computer.

The challenge opens today, and submissions will close on Saturday, July 10th. Then comes the voting !! That will close on Monday, July 12th.




And now, for the small print:

Details:

Cardstock : Recollections
Glitter Cardstock : DCWV
Paper: K&Co
Black braiding cord : Bead Party
Green braiding cord : Clubhouse Crafts
Buttons : American Crafts Elements
Flower font : dafont.com
Miss you font : kevinandamanda.com/fonts/freescrapbookfonts/

if I missed something, please ask !

♥♥♥ ♥♥♥ ♥♥♥

8 comments:

  1. Jan... I love the colour combo for this card and all the buttons and string.. nice work. Love it :D
    Thanks for all your kind comments. You are the greatest :D. hugs..........

    ReplyDelete
  2. Reminds me of orange sherbert. LOL Yum! Love that glitter paper and the cording! Great interpretation of the sketch Jan!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great card! Definitely agree those colors are fab! I personally LOVE buttons!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Jan, Those colors are wonderful... You are so right they do remind me of an orange Julius...
    Have a great day! Linda :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Jan - that is definately a yummy card!! :o)

    ReplyDelete
  6. UUmmmmm Jan.....I LOVE IT!
    You did a great job turning this sketch into a card, fantastic!

    Kristina

    p.s. I like Orange Julius too

    ReplyDelete
  7. This card is beautiful! I love the colors a lot!
    Regan

    ReplyDelete
  8. I love your card!!! Love how you turned the sketch into a card!! So beautiful!

    ReplyDelete