Thursday, August 12, 2010

365 Cards - ATC



♥♥♥ ♥♥♥ ♥♥♥

Well, this is the first appearance of ATCs at 365 Cards. I have never made one before, and are they ever teeny tiny ! Just 2.5 x 3.5. So you gotta pack a punch quickly !

This is the same image, one large, one smaller, one brown, one green.

I figured the fact there were buildings with tall steeples made the "in-spire" an appropriate sentiment. Argh, that is so something my dad would say.

This was about the clearest photo I could get. If I feel up to it, I will try again, but I think 18 chances may be all this little guy is ever going to get ...

♥♥♥ ♥♥♥ ♥♥♥

9 comments:

  1. Love your ATC. There's a lot of visual interest but each part is balanced and adds to the whole.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Jan, this is so COOL!! I love how you used the image.

    ReplyDelete
  3. You did fantastic on this little guy! Great image! They can be a little hard to work with because of their size, but they turn out so darn cute. LOVE the colors! Awesome Jan!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love your ATC is very beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Gorgeous ATC, you've managed to give it that 'old feel' to it, as if it was made by a monk in renaissance Italy! Take care, Ira

    ReplyDelete
  6. very pretty ATC, jan! love it! great image! thanks for sharing and have a great friday! *hugs* steph :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oh it's fabulous! I love the whole feel of it. I have yet to try one of these little critters myself!

    Great job Jan!

    ReplyDelete
  8. GORGEOUS!! I love it!! Great work!

    Regan

    ReplyDelete