Sunday, August 8, 2010

365 Cards - SSketch, day 161


♥♥♥ ♥♥♥ ♥♥♥

It has been quite a while since I posted a card. Just hiding under a rock, I am... I told Dom I was way behind, but I dunno what I am behind from...

Today is the Sunday sketch at 365 Cards. I was just posting on the mb over at Papercraft Star that I get really OC when I do sketches, and always have to do them as close as I can, so wooooo, I stretched it. lol Very simple little card.

Took Spencer to the beach yesterday, and the amazing Oregon Aquarium, once home to Keiko the whale.

Brie had asked us to figure out where he had wanted to eat dinner the night before, he told her it had "pizza, ice-cream, and red letters." So we all discussed it while traveling, and I thought I had figured it out, and said "oh you mean Putters?" "yeh yeh" he said, "but I call it My Party Starts In 15 Minutes." ok now, he did have his 2nd b-day party there last November, hmmmmmm

♥♥♥ ♥♥♥ ♥♥♥

9 comments:

  1. Great card Jan - love the cord & the key; kinda mysterious!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is simply GORGEOUS!!!Love, love, love the papers you used!!! And the twine with the key! Love this card! LOL!

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a fab card Jan! Great colour combo and I love the use of the different shapes, too!
    Take care, Ira
    BTW, is this the key that belongs to your rock :-)

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a great card, I am loving the green!!

    Sounds like you had a great day with Spencer!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. hi ya... missing you dear :). This is just such a lovely card. Love the colour combo and patterned paper :D

    ReplyDelete
  6. What a great card! How fun for you and Spencer to be able to spend so much time together!

    ReplyDelete
  7. oh i love how you "stretched" it :) fantastic card and sounds like a blast with the grandson!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Oh!This is such a fabulous card!
    Love the colours and how you have made the sketch your own.
    Absolutely gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete
  9. I love how you stretched the card, and I am such a fan of that paper!

    ReplyDelete