Tuesday, April 24, 2012

In the land where I was born


♥♥♥♥♥

Today's card made me happy !  I guess that is what yellow is all about.

The sketch comes from:  There She Goes


and here is a picture inspiration from the Paper Girls


and a Yellow "hello Sunshine " Challenge at  The Pink Elephant


AND  here is my yellow card !!




The other day Spencer told me he needed to use the bathroom.  I asked him if he needed any help, and he said

"I could use a volunteer"

One of Spencer's favorite songs ....


Cardstock - Bazzill
Design Paper - My Mind's Eye, K & Co, Crate Paper
Bingo Card - collagecandy.com
Flourish sticker - Deja Views
Stamp - TPC
Border Punch - ek success
Brads - Bo Bunny
Bling and flower - Michael's $1 bin
Ribbon, heart charm, jewelry cording - stash





♥♥♥♥♥♥

3 comments:

  1. Great card. Thank you for entering it into The Paper Girls Challenge blog, Challenge #6.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the yellow card! Yellow is becoming my new favorite colors. Don't you just love the things children say. I have a little book that I write all the funny things my son says. Hope you have a wonderful day Jan.

    Anitra

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lovely card!! Lovin' all the yellow!! Thanks so much for playing along with us at The Pink Elephant this week.
    ~Sheri

    ReplyDelete