Sunday, April 29, 2012

Sunday, sundae


♥♥♥♥♥

Inspired by Stamping is a new challenge blog, only 6 weeks old.  I would love to thank them for including me in their top three last week  !

This week they have a sketch ...


This was really challenging for me !  But, here it is ...


Well, it has some circles, a dippy thing and a sentiment, so I am calling it good, lol !

Cardstock - Martha Stewart
Design Paper - Prima
Flower & Sentiment - Prima
Hand dyed ribbon - Hug Snug
Pearls - Recollections
Pins - Handmade by me

♥♥♥♥♥♥


8 comments:

  1. This is just so PRETTY, Jan! LOVE the birds on the branch and your paper combo and your focal point!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Jan, Your card is gorgeous, and I love your beautiful approach to the sketch! Your handmade pins made me swoon! Beautiful! Thanks for joining in the IBSIC this week!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Stunning card, Jan. I love how you used the bird branch. Thanks for joining us this week at IBSIC. Deb xxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow, what a gorgeous card! The colors are fabulous:) Love all the details and pretty crinkle ribbon, pins and beautiful sentiment. I found you thru inspired by stamping blog. I am a new follower of yours also and can't wait to see more of your creations:) Hope you stop by my blog for a visit:)
    sherrie K
    http://sherriescraps.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. How lovely! TFS
    Have a great day!
    Liz

    ReplyDelete
  6. Lovely card Jan! I love the sweet bird branch for your banner! Beautiful colors too! Thanks for playing this week again! Hugs, Joanna

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oooo, Jan! This is ever so elegant and utterly delicious! So many things to look at! Gorgeous work!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Very lovely card Jan. I love how you interpreted the sketch.

    ReplyDelete