Wednesday, April 11, 2012

Papercraft Star 92

♥♥♥♥♥♥

This week at Papercraft Star our theme is Umbrellas !


When I was posting the design team's pics, I could not help but notice we all had different ideas regarding umbrellas !  At first you may think that is a pretty straight forward idea, but we had a drink umbrella, a parasol, an umbrella for a tightrope walker, two little girls and a poor lonely sad guy...


I really wanted to create the impression of abject loneliness, hope I came close !

Join in at Papercraft Star this week with YOUR umbrella - maybe you have another completely different/unique take !

Cardstock - Recollections
Design Paper and Stamp - Tim Holtz
Wooden buttons - Prima
Spellbinders die
Alpha Letters - Cosmo Cricket
Vintage silver elastic
Ink - Ranger
Pearls - Recollections

♥♥♥♥♥♥♥



5 comments:

  1. What a fun card, Jan, That is one of my favorite umbrella images and you used it to make a fabulous card! Wonderful challenge. Have a wonderful Wednesday.

    ReplyDelete
  2. That diversity is what makes our team so great! :-) I think the clean and simple and the somber colors give just the impression you were going for.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yes I agree Umbrella man does look rather lonely out there in the rain. Please find who he is missing and quickly reunite them, he deserves to be happy too! LOL. The really funny thing is I almost used the Umbrella man die for my card but changed my mind at the last minute!

    Anitra

    ReplyDelete
  4. Yep I love that we all went in totally different directions with an umbrella! lol I love Tim Holtz! Fabulous job Jan!!!
    Kindest regards,
    Jennifer

    ReplyDelete
  5. Completely perfect, Jan! LOVE that sentiment paired with your image, and your trio of wood buttons is delish!

    ReplyDelete