Wednesday, April 18, 2012

Papercraft Star 93


♥♥♥♥♥

Today is the 93rd challenge at Papercraft Star !
Our theme this week is ...

France !

All you need is a little French something on your card, anything at all.

Our photo inspiration ....


I have not been to France, though it is one of my favorite countries at Epcot !

Spencer says he is going to go visit the Eiffel Tower as soon as he is old enough to travel alone.  Why this has intrigued him, we don't know.  He hasn't ever said he wanted to go anywhere else.  So slap a little beret on him and I guess off he goes.

Does anyone remember that the Coneheads always said they were from France ?

Here is my little bit of France ...


Digital Image - theHouseAcrosstheBay etsy shop
Design Paper - My Mind's Eye, Prima
Ribbon - sei
Crocheted circle, flower, pearls - Recollections
Stamps - 7 Gypsies, My Mind's Eye
Brad - Bo Bunny
Metal frame - Creative Impressions
Sentiment - computer generated

♥♥♥♥♥


5 comments:

  1. Such a pretty card, Jan, I love the fashion and the feminine look and the papers! It indeed looks like Paris! Never been to Paris either, the boys and I went on vacation out of Nigeria to Holland and the girls went to Paris with their dad. I was quite happy to do Holland, never wanted to do Paris, too crowded, but I love French images. Children have such an innocence about them, maybe Spencer likes the structure! Have a wonderful Wednesday.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such a pretty card Jan! Love the soft colors and the little fashion gal looks SO French! Wow, Spencer sure does know how to dream big!

    Anitra

    ReplyDelete
  3. Tres chic indeed! Very classy and fun with that little stick pinned image. Beautiful card Jan. :-)

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is ever so pretty, Jan! And I love all the dry embossing again! I just bought a bunch of those little pins like the one holding your little, French image. Can't wait to use them! Too funny about Spencer, but good for him to dream big!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hehehe, the closet I have come to France is also Epcot! Hopefully someday! Your card is quite lovely Jan!
    Kindest regards,
    Jennifer

    ReplyDelete