Wednesday, June 29, 2011

City Crafter 63


♥♥♥♥♥♥

Ros has a sketch for us this week at City Crafter Challenge
I generally scrawl a sketch into a little notebook, so they are never precise.  If you are like I am, you probably measure every little inth to make sure it is right on target.  For me, not a good thing.  So I draw it, look at it only a couple of times, and hope it ends up kinda close.

Ok, now that I see them together, they are just the right amount of  near enough !

I want to make pink cards all the time, but the little card fairies draw me to something different.  This time I pooh-poohed them away.

Had breakfast this morning with my bestie, Rufina, at a quaint little restaurant on campus.  Eggs benedict with salmon - how good does that sound about now !  Dom is returning a borrowed item to Rufina's hub tonight, I will send this little card along with him as she treated me to that scrumptious feast.  {Heavens, if I go over it will be another 3 hours til I get home !!  Though she only lives around the corner, she and I don't dare drop in for "a minute", EVER.  Yak yak.}

Cardstock - Recollections
Design Paper - K & Co, Jenni Bowlin
Flowers - Prima
Stamp - Inkadinkado
Brad - Bo Bunny
Hand dyed seam binding - Hug Snug
Punch - Martha Stewart

♥♥♥♥♥♥

9 comments:

  1. That is a lovely pink card, love the sweet details, thanks for playing along with us at CCCB!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Perfect!! ... you got the sketch spot on here and this card is darling ... your bestie will be delighted thanks for playing along with us at CCCB this week

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yippee! It's wonderful! Beautiful mix of papers and the pretty flowers and yummy(I know you just love that word LOL) seam binding ribbon are just so eye pleasing. Lovely card my friend and great job on the sketch. Hugs!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Jan, está tão doce o seu cartão... adorei!

    ReplyDelete
  5. wow what a wonderful card..
    Don't forget to add it to our linking party for our readers to discover your blog at

    http://www.passionatelyartistic.com/2011/06/2011-4th-of-july-celebration-menu-from.html
    Maggie
    http://passionatelyartistic.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. gorgeous card, love your scruched bow!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Such a beautiful card; a lovely - classic - combo of pink and brown shades (almost neutral) and your bow is stunning!

    ReplyDelete
  8. This is just GORGEOUS!! Thanks for joining us at CCCB!

    ReplyDelete
  9. You know I always love your creations girly. And this one is wonderful.. Thanks so much for playing along with us at CCCB!

    ReplyDelete