Monday, March 19, 2012

Dreams stay with you

♥♥♥♥♥♥♥

Today's card is green, and pink, and cream.



I really love making pockets on cards.  Sometimes I wonder if I do it too often, but it makes me happy...

This one just kind of made itself.  The flower is handmade by me.

Here are the matching challenges I am entering !

Just us Girls - Spring moss, pink,  cream
Squigglefly - Homemade flower
City Crafter - Things in my heart (old friends)

Cardstock & Design Paper - K & Co
Tags - Michael's Dollar Bin, Tim Holtz
Stamps - TPC, Hampton Art
Leaf - cut from homemade paper
Punches - Marvy Uchida, ek success
Ink - Versamark, Ranger Distress
Pearl brad - Recollections
Jewelry cording, ribbon, lace - stash

♥♥♥♥♥♥

9 comments:

  1. What a lovely card! I love the ribbons and lace, and your flower is gorgeous! Thanks for playing in Squigglefly's challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Jan this is gorgeous! ... I love the pockets too ... Thanks ever so much for playing along at CCCB ... always a pleasure

    ReplyDelete
  3. Really beautiful card, Jan! It looks so elegant and vintage with the images and soft colors. Love your handmade flower, too! Thanks for playing with us at Squigglefly!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wonderful creation, thanks for playing along with us at CCCB!

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a wonderful card.. Thanks so much for playing along with us over at CCCB!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thanks for entering our squigglefly challenge! Love your card-what a pretty flower!

    ReplyDelete
  7. What a lovely pocket card - and such a pretty flower. Thanks very much for joining us at the Squigglefly challenge.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Love the vintage look of your pocket card! Thanks for playing along with JUGS this week!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Oh this is a real beauty.. it has it all, ribbon, lace, a tag in the pocket, flower, and that lovely lady image... very pretty!
    I enjoyed my visit to your blog so much I just became a follower..
    Stop by my place too and maybe you will follow me too!

    ReplyDelete