Thursday, March 22, 2012

Snow snow snow


♥♥♥♥♥♥

Goodness, there is still snow on the roads !  Kids have been out of school for two days now.  Beautiful branches of spring blossoms are tossed about the roads and yards, as they bowed to their burden of snow.  

Here is today's card ....


Fairly simple, but fun.

The challenges I am sending this to are ....


The Kraft Journal - anything goes
 Divas by Design - distressing
Penny's Paper-Crafty - recipe (3 buttons, 2 DPs, 1 ribbon)


Cardstock - the Kraft Outlet
Design Paper - My Mind's Eye, Basic Grey
Button card - Chelseacraze.com
Stamps - TPC, Recollections, My Mind's Eye
Punch - ek success
Hatpin - I made
Flower & Pearls - Recollections
Ribbon - Hug Snug seam binding
Stickles & ink - Ranger
Buttons - stash

♥♥♥♥♥♥♥

4 comments:

  1. what? you still have snow!!!

    this is stunning girl :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous creation, love it!

    Thank you for sharing with us at Divas this week, good luck!
    Hugs Shell xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is absolutely gorgeous! I love the buttons and vintage appeal! Thanks for joining us at Penny's! :-) Amy

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love the buttons ,my stash is growing all the time ,I just can not bear to use them.



    If you visit my blog I have the Liebster Award for you which is to promote blogs with under 200 followers. The idea is you then pass it on to 5 others.Just a way to share ideas etc.

    ReplyDelete