Thursday, March 15, 2012

Time

♥♥♥♥♥♥♥

Today I am using a sketch from Unscripted Sketches...

 and my card is ...



It is an ugly ugly day here, and the colors don't look quite right, but the border on the back page is the same card stock as the front.  Shadows are funny like that.

I am also entering the challenge at Gingersnap Creations - where they are looking for a border....

Cardstock - Martha Stewart
Design paper - Bo Bunny, K&Co
Ink - Ranger Distress
Watch - Jolee I think ?
Bling - Recollections
DYMO tape
Punch - Martha Stewart
Ribbon & Jewelry cording - stash

♥♥♥♥

4 comments:

  1. This is really beautiful, what a neat look and great use of the Unscripted sketch.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow! This card is awesome. I love your great attention to detail (the amazing watch, the brads, the string bow, the edging). Everything works together perfectly! Thanks so much for sharing this with us at Unscripted Sketches :)

    ReplyDelete