Friday, March 30, 2012

Most Peculiar, Mama


♥♥♥♥♥♥

I started off with the colors at the Play Date Cafe ...


If I didn't enter a challenge with these colors there would be something seriously wrong with me.  My most favorite colors together for sure.  I did a wee bit more than a "splash" of brown, but just barely, right ??


I did a little doodling on this tag too.  I didn't do anything with the digital corset except pop on a little black flower.

I am also including these challenges ....

Craft us Crazy - anything but a card
Creative Craft Challenges - anything but a card

Corset digital - theHouseAcrosstheBay etsy shop
Tag - Staples
Design Paper - My Mind's Eye, Fab Scraps
Ribbon - Hug Snug
Glimmer Mist - Tattered Angels
Ink - Ranger Distress
Sentiment - computer generated
Doily & black lace - stash
Flower - Recollections


♥♥♥♥♥♥♥




8 comments:

  1. This is absolutely fantastic, Jan! LOVE all your perfect, little, vintage details and layers! Yum! Thanks so much for joining in the fun with us at The Play Date Cafe!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is a very feminine card indeed, but I love it. Blessings!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the tag Jan nice work...thanks for joining us at creative craft Challenges xo Allie

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love this! It´s a really beautiful tag!

    ReplyDelete
  5. How lovely
    Thank you for joining us at Creative Craft this week
    Love Jan
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Ooh I love this!!! So creative and elegant. I love that you did a bit of doodling and the way you've done your wording too. Thanks so much for joining in the fun with us over at The Play Date Cafe this week!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Obviously brown in this shade is very attractive..Its also my favorite!

    Membership Cards
    Plastic Card Printing
    Scratch Card

    ReplyDelete
  8. Great fun - Thank you for joining in at Creative Craft Challenges!

    ReplyDelete