Wednesday, March 14, 2012

Papercraft Star 88

♥♥♥♥♥♥♥

This week Papercraft Star's 88th challenge is Green.  All you need is a card/tag/project with the main color of green.  This one is so easy !!

I used 024, 091, and 207 from our sponsor, theHouseAcrosstheBay.
091 




I used both ink and distress ink on the background, and both Ranger, and sprayed with Tattered Angels glimmer mist.  The background also has some stamps from 7 Gypsies.  I added some gold Ranger stickles, some old brads I found around,  twine and ribbon, and half of an old earring my sister-in-law, Annette, gave to me.  (Thanks Nettie!)

For exercise, my tags sometimes run through the Cuttlebug of their own accord.  Not sure how that happens.

Yesterday Spencer and I were sitting at my computer playing a Hidden Object game.  He decided to change seats to sit in his pop's leather chair, but told me 
'You may continue to sit in that seat'

The words that come out of his mouth always surprise me.

♥♥♥♥♥♥♥

5 comments:

  1. Fabulous tag, Jan, I love all the little touches that you added especially the earring and ribbon. The images you used are fabulous, I love that word sheet!!! Have a wonderful day!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'll say it again--I LOVE THIS TAG!!! Love those little stars and the touch of Stickles sparklies. You may continue to make those tags. LOL

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful tag, Jan, and all your shiny, glisteny, little details add so much to the serenity of the image you picked! Stunning!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Your tag is so awesome! I love all the depth of shades of green! The charms are so fun!
    Kindest regards,
    Jennifer

    ReplyDelete