Wednesday, March 21, 2012

Papercraft Star 89

♥♥♥♥♥♥

Today marks the 89th week of Papercraft Star challenges.  Wow.  Hard to believe that Tracy and I were in this together from the beginning, way way back when we were still pretty new to this world.  Tracy began her blog just days before I began mine, we found each other right away !  It has been so much fun.

And today Papercraft Star has a Spring challenge, with this gorgeous picture...


Our pictures are always Use if you choose !

Not quite spring here in Eugene, although the blossoms and daffodils are out in full force, we still had snow flurries yesterday.  Huh ?


Update - here are more snow "flurries", 6 inches and still coming down ...



Here is my tag ...



I used scraps on this, so I am unsure where the rear paper came from, or the sentiment tag....  The patterned paper is actually recycled packaging from Prima.  I distressed the metal with plain brown paint, and the remainder of the supplies are....

Flowers - Recollections
Flourish - Thickers
Butterfly - Flora Doodles
Gem brads - Michaels $1 bin
Ink - Ranger Distress
Lace & buttons - stash
Ribbon - hand dyed Hug Snug
Sentiment - Cosmo Cricket

♥♥♥♥♥♥♥

6 comments:

  1. Que bela ideia da reciclagem da embalagem prima! Ficou lindo!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful tag, Jan! You should be celebrating your blog along with 89 challenges, a great accomplishment and fun too. I love the colors and the beautiful roses on this tag. Have a wonderful day, hope you have some spring soon!

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a beautiful, little tag, Jan! There's so many fabulous, textural elements to love! My sister-in-law and I had a disagreement, over Christmas, as to whether or not hot pink and red looked good together. I'm SO GLAD that I'm not the only one who LOVES this combo! I'll just tell my sil that she's crazy ;)!

    ReplyDelete
  4. My goodness Jan you certainly have been rocking the tags lately! This is quite stunning! And look at that snow! We are close to record breaking temps in the south, a good 20 degrees above normal-mid 80's already! I'm so glad you and Tracy started Papercraft Star!
    Kindest regards,
    Jennifer

    ReplyDelete
  5. You're getting snow and I'm getting drowned. Wacky weather! I'll say it again (and so is everyone else) this tag is awesome. Rock on tag queen! :-)

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love this tag Jan. Love the colors and all the embellishments! How fun to have so many wonderful scraps!!! Beautiful!

    Anitra

    ReplyDelete