Tuesday, July 12, 2011

Card Patterns 123

♥♥♥♥♥♥


Card Patterns has this wonderful sketch for us this week.  I believe I could have made my card in about 5 minutes, but for all the cutting and matting !  So, it really took about 10.  Unheard of in my household.

This was my first Asian card.  The paper is all from The House Across the Bay - the patterned one is actually a digital image of real Asian silk.  


Guess who came to visit me today ...

How cute is that little golf bag.  All his clubs were made by the professional club makers at Fiddlers Green here in Eugene.
  
Cardstock - Recollections
Designer digital paper - The House Across The Bay
Hemp - Stash

♥♥♥♥♥

4 comments:

  1. THIS is so beautiful! I am SO smitten by your beautiful material choices and excellent use of the Card Patterns sketch - THANKS! I'm so glad you took the time to share your talent with us!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a FAB card, Jan!!! Amazing patterns and colors!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh boy are those images gorgeous! Matted on the black they just pop like crazy. Great job on the card!
    Those clubs are so darned cute. I should have known he'd have his own set. LOL

    ReplyDelete
  4. Just gorgeous! I love the feel this has, so calming. So glad you could join us on Card Patterns this week!

    ReplyDelete