Wednesday, July 20, 2011

Papercraft Star 54


♥♥♥♥♥♥

Summer beaches are the theme this week at Papercraft Star !!  Here is our inspirational photo...


Now, never ever do Oregon summer beaches look like this.  Never.  Gray, cloudy, and rarely, a sparkly wave, with some sort of deep blue, but not turquoise.




So, not having ever been to a tropical beach (ok ok I did see a Florida beach when I was at Cape Kennedy, but I didn't get as far as the water) I had to imagine a blue ocean.


Stop in at Papercraft Star this week - I know you have a turquoise ocean in your past you can share !!

Don't forget our DT Call begins today.  Hope to see you enter !!

Cardstock - scrap of something
Design Paper - DCWV
Flip-flops - something I won somewhere, no name
Sentiment - Deja Views

♥♥♥♥♥

3 comments:

  1. You picked the perfect blue for your card. And it even has its own waves! Trust me, as hot as it is right now in the south you don't want to be anywhiere near turquoise water. Love the flip flops! :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Jan, this card is the perfect example of what I wish I could create. It's clean and simle, but totally effective! The little sandals are just adorable - my favorite kind of shoe!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love this card Jan! The paper, the colors and those adorable flip flops.... too cute!

    ReplyDelete